Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Jamie Oliver

 
 
 
Okay so for those that know me well, they know that I find it near impossible to walk away from a really good cook book. I have quite the collection and I am always eager to add another. Again for those that know me well they also know that I ADORE Jamie Oliver. Recently I have been watching a show of his called Save with Jamie and have been eager to add his cook book to my collection. Well can you imagine then my excitement to walk into my little old grocery store and there in all it's shining glory is the very book I have been practically salivating over! Now my dear husband Luke wasn't quite as excited as I was when I hurried home and even before I had greeted him was thrusting the book at him with a "LOOK"!!!!! But I know he will be excited (and Luke dear the eye rolling isn't appreciated) when I start cooking him some wonderful meals from my oh so sort after prize.
 
Stay tuned for some Jamie recipes!!!!!!
 
 
Oh and side note: I have decided to start rating dishes that I will cook for the first time with a Star rating system of 1 star for really not impressed to a 5 star rating of LOVED and will cook again.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the new recipes. Makes me wish I was there to try everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you do make any of the recipes I post would love to know what you think.

      Delete